Choosing the right school for a child is an enormous decision for parents, one that can be fraught with emotion and anxiety. While information on schools is freely available from many and varied sources, parents often have neither the time nor the experience to collate and match that information with the needs of their children.
Which School? appreciates the intricacies and difficulties involved when trying to find the best fit for a child especially for families that are unfamiliar with the Sydney educational environment.
Which School? liaises with Sydney schools and keeps up to date information on their offerings and enrolment procedures. Which School? takes an unbiased, non-judgmental approach to the schools – an essential element in retaining the trust and confidence of parents and schools alike.
Services provided by Which School? include:
- Guidance for parents wishing to select a school for their children.
- A complete enrolment service allowing parents to make decisions with the support of Which School? We determine vacancy situations, accompany parents to interviews and follow through the enrolment procedure.
- Executive assistance for senior business personnel relocating to Sydney who are unfamiliar with the local education scene.
- Assistance to families relocating from interstate or overseas in choosing appropriate schools for their children. Consideration is given to the needs of both the family and the child.
- Corporate advice where urgent decisions and assistance for inbound executives are needed.
- Advice on tertiary entry particularly for overseas or interstate students whose families are relocating to Sydney.
- Advice on a cross-section of educational issues associated with all levels of schooling.